Let the purge begin

KrAzY

12 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Working on removing some FaceBook people.. Just the ones that basically are too political for my likings. (Both political sides are being tossed to the curb)
I try to not post politics or stay away from talking it with people because I'm done with this year already. 

I just want for people to go back and post stupid memes and weird internet pictures! 

Katz rule on the Internet!

9 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

KrAZy, that was awesome!

I love my pitty, she is amazing, and is being the mama to all our other doggies. 
I just can't believe how much she likes the foster pup they left at our home without getting.. 

We are at 4 dogs right now, so lots of fun is to be had all day with them :)

27 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

You can vote early???  Wow. Neat.  I wish I could.  I gotta check on when I can drop of my ballot, but surely it has to be after the two conventions??? 

Vote often and lots! 

18 hours ago, KrAzY said:

We are at 4 dogs right now, so lots of fun is to be had all day with them :)

We have had 2 dogs (now a Beagle and a Jack Russel) live with us for a many years now.  When we aren't here they have each other for company.   We took them in for grooming, baths, etc... and WoBG and I were at home without the dogs.   OMG was it soooo different... It was like part of the family was missing.   Just about all of our dogs have been rescue dogs.  

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Bikeguy said:

We have had 2 dogs (now a Beagle and a Jack Russel) live with us for a many years now.  When we aren't here they have each other for company.   We took them in for grooming, baths, etc... and WoBG and I were at home without the dogs.   OMG was it soooo different... It was like part of the family was missing.   Just about all of our dogs have been rescue dogs.  

I will need pics of the doggies... make it a happy thread post

22 hours ago, KrAzY said:

Working on removing some FaceBook people.. Just the ones that basically are too political for my likings. (Both political sides are being tossed to the curb)
I try to not post politics or stay away from talking it with people because I'm done with this year already. 

I just want for people to go back and post stupid memes and weird internet pictures! 

I've done the same thing, and periodically still do. Part of me wants to load my wall w/ Trump shit. But I have better things to do.

3 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I've done the same thing, and periodically still do. Part of me wants to load my wall w/ Trump shit. But I have better things to do.

I don't care who votes for who and if they want to promote it. I do however care if a person basically tells someone to kill themselves and how to do it if they actually like the other person. 

• Confused 1