NJ Egg Nog Plant Explosion Leaves Two Injured

Randomguy

Last night, an explosion occurred at a Totowa, NJ factory that produces egg nog flavoring. Two workers were injured.

The incident happened around 7 p.m. According to WABC 7, "The sudden explosion ripped through three stories of Pharmachem Laboratories on 15 Adams Drive on Saturday evening... Pharmachem produces ingredients that flavor foods. Investigators say workers had just gotten started on a new recipe for eggnog when somehow, it ignited."

Totowa Fire Marshal Allen Del Vecchio said, "There was a big vat that had this product in it... what we're trying to determine is what ignited this product and caused the explosion." He added that he could feel the explosion a mile away in his own home, "The whole back of the building was completely blown out, probably half of this building may have to be torn down."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will tell you what caused the explosion, NJ caused it because the whole state smells like farts, flammable NJ fart gas.

I suspect it might have been a flammable dust explosion, like the ones that happen in grain elevators.

Without NJ, the US and maybe world might have a dearth of flavourings.  Just put that in your pipe and smoke it!  :D

No way, only the crap flavors come from NJ.  I have a friend that sold for a food-flavoring company in CA, I will ask about this.