Sunday fun day

petitepedal

My daughter is breaking up with her boyfriend today. They’ve been dating for 2 and a half years and living together for 1. He’s a nice enough guy, but not husband or father material. He agreed to move back to the Worcester Mass area and move in with his mom. Hopefully no fireworks, but he’s not the violent type. My daughter’s stepdad is driving him to Mass, because he’s working there this week. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, BuffJim said:

My daughter is breaking up with her boyfriend today. They’ve been dating for 2 and a half years and living together for 1. He’s a nice enough guy, but not husband or father material. He agreed to move back to the Worcester Mass area and move in with his mom. Hopefully no fireworks, but he’s not the violent type. My daughter’s stepdad is driving him to Mass, because he’s working there this week. 

Sad but good if it is for the best.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, BuffJim said:

DoSmudge2 is MADLY in love with her new guy. They have never met in person, but have talked a lot. She's going to Sacramento next month for about a week to meet him in person. Should be interesting.

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, smudge said:

DoSmudge2 is MADLY in love with her new guy. They have never met in person, but have talked a lot. She's going to Sacramento next month for about a week to meet him in person. Should be interesting.

Fingers crossed. Tough to find good matches these days. 

• Heart 2