Flat attack!

Randomguy

I didn't ride yesterday, I held out until the last possible moment and saw I had a flat.  I changed it out, pumped, and was ready to ride until it blew off the rim, and I had no more tubes.  Too late to ride.

I put a patch on that same tube two days prior, some weird valve-stem junction flat.  It didn't hold.

I didn't ride yesterday, I held out until the last possible moment and saw I had a flat.  I changed it out, pumped, and was ready to ride until it blew off the rim, and I had no more tubes.  Too late to ride.

I put a patch on that same tube two days prior, some weird valve-stem junction flat.  It didn't hold.

When that happens I have a beer instead of the ride. :)

Yeah, what were you thinking, that a patch would hold there? :rolleyes:scratch%20head.gif:dontknow:

When that happens I have a beer instead of the ride. :)

Yeah, what were you thinking, that a patch would hold there? :rolleyes:scratch%20head.gif:dontknow:

Ah, I thought I would give it a shot.  I have patched that area before, some hold, some don't.  I guess I should have refilled it with patch-air so it would have held, but I used recirculated air instead.