Happy Monday Peeps

petitepedal

Good morning, I had a good start to the week. Woke up early and went for a ride. At 5:30 it was still dark but the sky was clear and bright. Good views of stars and planets. I rode East so the sun would be at my back on the return. The waning moon, in the eastern sky was lit by the sun that hadn’t come over the horizon yet. A small crescent glowed on the lower half but the whole moon was visible so it looked like an eclipse even though it was not. I like being able to see things like that. Hope the rest of the week is just as good.

• Heart 2

Monday, Monday.  I want to leave a bit early this afternoon to stop in at a LBS I have a gift card for.  I need a new floor pump and I'm out of chain lube.  And I'd like to get a somewhat early start on some house painting prep work I want to get done before tomorrow.  Something tells me I'll be here past 5.

Good Monday so far.  I went out for a test session with the new RC Drag car and things went very well.  I'm going to like this car built after racing with and getting some advice from others.  Came home and cooked a great lunch of Johnsonville Brats.  Got a new insurance quote at a much lower rate than my old one.