How often do you get frisky with your spouse?

Randomguy

Mr. Road chasing RS around the house in a fit of turgid desire made me think of this.   Many of us are older now, I am wondering what your frequency of intimate relations (of any sort) with your spouse have spiraled down to.  Sure, I am interested in quantifying this, but I am guessing many of you would only want to qualify it instead or speak in relative terms (please don't have intimate relations with your relatives).

So, in that scenario, how often do biology's urges culminate in some sort of satisfaction?  Is it half or a quarter, for instance, of when you first started dating, or some other multiple?

Just curious.

Well since my wife & I have been together since her late teens, my early 20’s and have been together over 30 years less now than before...  

I don’t think many of us will want to share specifics of something that personal but I think it’s safe to assume sex tapers off as we age.  

14 hours ago, Randomguy said:

So, in that scenario, how often do biology's urges culminate in some sort of satisfaction?  Is it half or a quarter, for instance, of when you first started dating, or some other multiple?

Being in my 20s when we started, there is zero chance in my 50s I will match that level of performance.  It goes up and down depending upon a bunch of different factors, but when you're 20 something, several times a day/night is "regular", but not so much nowadays.  :whistle:

But I am WAY better at it now! :cheerleader: