Today’s My Friday!

ChrisL

Taking Thurs & Fri off PTO! Feeling a little toasty at work.  Work hasn’t been stressful but I have been one of the few folks in office monitoring activity every day.  My Security Coordinator just cleared Covid protocol (his roommate got it but he never did!?!?) so he’s finally able to come back to the office.

Going to our local mountains to do some fishing tomorrow, no plans for Fri -Sun.

• Heart 2
  • Envious 1

3 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Taking Thurs & Fri off PTO! Feeling a little toasty at work.  Work hasn’t been stressful but I have been one of the few folks in office monitoring activity every day.  My Security Coordinator just cleared Covid protocol (his roommate got it but he never did!?!?) so he’s finally able to come back to the office.

Going to our local mountains to do some fishing tomorrow, no plans for Fri -Sun.

How's the hot mess lady doing? Any more epic screw-ups?

I was talking to someone who indicated they were going to wish me a good weekend , but then they realized that today was Thursday and they felt so bad.  They felt worse when I pointed out it was only Wednesday.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

How's the hot mess lady doing? Any more epic screw-ups?

You just freaking jinxed me referencing her you basturd!  

She apparently dropped the ball on a project, blamed me for not handling it when she never advised me it needed to be done and told the build out team I F’d it up.  Except I work closely with the project manager who didn’t think that was right, knows she’s a walking talking cluster fuck so called me on it. WTF are you talking about? I don’t have that branch on my radar... Thought so...  As I’m hanging up the phone I get an urgent email from her to set up door security for this branch ASAP!  

I then called her boss & told her what happened.  She freaking blew a gasket and will be documenting this for HR.  Looks like she’s building a case...

• Haha 1