Lost A Good One Today!

Razors Edge

I was down in the garage grabbing some cans of bubbly water to restock the fridge.  I grabbed a 4-pack from the front part of the rack, and the two 4-packs at the far back of the shelf fell backwards, off the shelf, and down to the floor (about 2' below).  Three of the eight cans burst to varying degrees and another two have bulged bottoms.  Anyway, one burst can pretty much bled out before I could rescue him, but the other two sustained more minor tears, so I was able to stabilize them and bring them to the kitchen where I will drink them ASAP!

I don't remember cans bursting so easily as these seltzer/fizzy water ones do.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

I was down in the garage grabbing some cans of bubbly water to restock the fridge.  I grabbed a 4-pack from the front part of the rack, and the two 4-packs at the far back of the shelf fell backwards, off the shelf, and down to the floor (about 2' below).  Three of the eight cans burst to varying degrees and another two have bulged bottoms.  Anyway, one burst can pretty much bled out before I could rescue him, but the other two sustained more minor tears, so I was able to stabilize them and bring them to the kitchen where I will drink them ASAP!

I don't remember cans bursting so easily as these seltzer/fizzy water ones do.

Zimas?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 12string said:

I thought this was going to be about the Capitals, just a couple days late.  But then I realized you didn't say "Lost 3"

I didn't know what you were talking about, so I jumped to SI.com. Boy was that a mess.  I retreated to ESPN and got this:

image.thumb.png.b582c3fd368afa1ee8aac5898af19ccd.png

Wow - the NHL playoffs in FULL SWING, and I had to dig into the menu to even find hockey!  I'm just glad I wasn't looking for TdF info!