Not Yet In The LJ Category

Razors Edge

...for beard and hair bushiness, but I definitely have ponytail potential and no end in sight.  I do keep my beard short-ish, though, so no chance I catch him there. 

I don't mind long hair in general, but it does keep falling into my eyes.  Not sure if I trust myself or my wife to trim my bangs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

My guess is the trim, becomes a cut, becomes a shearing.  Next thing I know, I've got RG's haircut!

I came damned close to taking my beard trimmer to my head, back in March or April. Finally consented to let SO cut it because it was driving me nuckin futz. She did such a good job, I let her cut it again....and am about due.

Just now, Reverend_Maynard said:

I'm getting there...

20200809_130507.jpg?width=830&height=467

If i keep my beard short, the gray is not as obvious.  But damned if it isn't getting close to you when it grows out.

I think this is the longest my hair has been in decades (early 20s?), but maybe even the longest.  Usually, when going into an office, I felt I had to keep some semblance of grooming, but WFH has made me say screw it!

34 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

...for beard and hair bushiness, but I definitely have ponytail potential and no end in sight.  I do keep my beard short-ish, though, so no chance I catch him there. 

I don't mind long hair in general, but it does keep falling into my eyes.  Not sure if I trust myself or my wife to trim my bangs.

where is the picture?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

I pictured you as the preppy Izod kind of person.

Not since I was 12!  With those damn collars turned up BS!

The WFH version of RE is a slob!  I get up in the morning, throw on some shorts, a t-shirt (usually bike themed, at least!) and the ESSENTIAL ball cap (Cape Cod National Seashore!!!), and take the dog for a walk.  I'm in those shorts and tee all day until I go for a ride.  No more collared shirts or long pants!  It's camping vacation casual 24/7 now. 

• Awesome 2