What is it with the fascination with cheese?

a bunch of numbers

He was interesting to have around but is gone now.  I think we should make him a "one that is never mentioned".  He ditched us, he should be history. 

As for other cheese---- cannot seem to keep it in the house now that Einstein is home all day

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Airehead said:

He was interesting to have around but is gone now.  I think we should make him a "one that is never mentioned".  He ditched us, he should be history. 

As for other cheese---- cannot seem to keep it in the house now that Einstein is home all day

Calm down Einstein : memes

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

You are doing it WRONG!

Raclette for lunch in the town of Gruyere, which is known for it's cheese by the same name. 

And the next town is a chocolate factory of perhaps the #1 brand. Does it get any better! Last room of the tour was "U" shape table with free samples of each variety had to walk around to the exit door that led into the giftshop to buy what you just samples.

1015522_350445968416085_1958810936_o.jpg

DSC_9336.JPG

• Heart 1

19 minutes ago, jsharr said:

havarti?  Or is there a better Dutch cheese?

Gouda is the most well known for Americans but I prefer Edam which is a bit smoother and my favorite is aged Boerkaas (farmers cheese).  Boerkaas is hard to find, I go to a Dutch import store.  

Mac N Cheese with a mix of Edam & Boerkaas... OMG the bomb!  When I get the hankering for authentic mac n cheese like mom made it’s gonna cost me $30 + for the cheese.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Gouda is the most well known for Americans but I prefer Edam which is a bit smoother and my favorite is aged Boerkaas (farmers cheese).  Boerkaas is hard to find, I go to a Dutch import store.  

Mac N Cheese with a mix of Edam & Boerkaas... OMG the bomb!  When I get the hankering for authentic mac n cheese like mom made it’s gonna cost me $30 + for the cheese.

https://www.wanderlustingk.com/travel-blog/dutch-cheeses