Jump to content

Where is the NHL thread?


jsharr
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Zephyr said:

I dont know where it went.

Crosby's out

McDavid's out

Ovie's out

Matthew's out

Habs are out (who I like to cheer against) 

.. so I lost interest.  I will check back in for the 3rd period of the last game to see someone win.  Maybe

Go Stars!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Nope, and they are the local team.  Their last playoff run (2011 finals loss to the Bruins) I made money off them betting on the Bruins

I will root for anyone out of the West this year. I don’t dislike any of them, and they all play a pretty exciting brand of hockey. I’ll root for TBL in the East, although I would tolerate the Islanders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I will root for anyone out of the West this year. I don’t dislike any of them, and they all play a pretty exciting brand of hockey. I’ll root for TBL in the East, although I would tolerate the Islanders.

I'm rooting for Tampa mostly because they're still basically the team Yzerman built.   

I'm rooting for Dallas because a Vasilevskiy / Bishop final would be sorta coolish. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Mr. Grumpy said:

I'm rooting for Tampa mostly because they're still basically the team Yzerman built.   

I'm rooting for Dallas because a Vasilevskiy / Bishop final would be sorta coolish. 

I won’t root for Dallas until @jsharr hooks me up with some of his fancy coffee brew that he’s mailing all over the country. Until then, I’m Avs/VGK/Vancouver all the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I won’t root for Dallas until @jsharr hooks me up with some of his fancy coffee brew that he’s mailing all over the country. Until then, I’m Avs/VGK/Vancouver all the way.

I am not sure I still have your address.  PM and some will be on the way.

Whole Beans or Ground?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...