Where is the NHL thread?

jsharr

1 minute ago, Zephyr said:

I dont know where it went.

Crosby's out

McDavid's out

Ovie's out

Matthew's out

Habs are out (who I like to cheer against) 

.. so I lost interest.  I will check back in for the 3rd period of the last game to see someone win.  Maybe

Go Stars!

33 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Nope, and they are the local team.  Their last playoff run (2011 finals loss to the Bruins) I made money off them betting on the Bruins

I will root for anyone out of the West this year. I don’t dislike any of them, and they all play a pretty exciting brand of hockey. I’ll root for TBL in the East, although I would tolerate the Islanders.

17 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I will root for anyone out of the West this year. I don’t dislike any of them, and they all play a pretty exciting brand of hockey. I’ll root for TBL in the East, although I would tolerate the Islanders.

I'm rooting for Tampa mostly because they're still basically the team Yzerman built.   

I'm rooting for Dallas because a Vasilevskiy / Bishop final would be sorta coolish. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Grumpy said:

I'm rooting for Tampa mostly because they're still basically the team Yzerman built.   

I'm rooting for Dallas because a Vasilevskiy / Bishop final would be sorta coolish. 

I won’t root for Dallas until @jsharr hooks me up with some of his fancy coffee brew that he’s mailing all over the country. Until then, I’m Avs/VGK/Vancouver all the way.

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I won’t root for Dallas until @jsharr hooks me up with some of his fancy coffee brew that he’s mailing all over the country. Until then, I’m Avs/VGK/Vancouver all the way.

I am not sure I still have your address.  PM and some will be on the way.

Whole Beans or Ground?