Today’s walk

ChrisL

46 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

The weather does not suck.  Where I live is expensive and crowded...

...because clearly CA sucks!

And let's not even mention having to deal with those pesky fruit and veggie merchants.  Trying to foist their fresh food on you at every turn.  Barbaric!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

...because clearly CA sucks!

And let's not even mention having to deal with those pesky fruit and veggie merchants.  Trying to foist their fresh food on you at every turn.  Barbaric!

Flower merchants too!  I haven’t seen them in a while. Biz must be down as nobody wants them within 6’ of them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Flower merchants too!  I haven’t seen them in a while. Biz must be down as nobody wants them within 6’ of them.

And this time of year, those darn women parading themselves at the beach (and elsewhere) in next to nothing!  Gotta hate it!

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

And this time of year, those darn women parading themselves at the beach (and elsewhere) in next to nothing!  Gotta hate it!

OK well....

So along the strand near Balboa pier there are numerous rental properties.  This one property is an older single level facing the strand, like 20’ from the path.  We’re walking along and 👀 some woman is completely nekkid in the window getting dressed!   My wife was all, get a good look?  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing for a moment so had to look again!  At least I didn’t stop & gawk...

There aren’t many bikini’s after work on a weekday but they are plentiful on weekends.

46 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

OK well....

So along the strand near Balboa pier there are numerous rental properties.  This one property is an older single level facing the strand, like 20’ from the path.  We’re walking along and 👀 some woman is completely nekkid in the window getting dressed!   My wife was all, get a good look?  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing for a moment so had to look again!  At least I didn’t stop & gawk...

There aren’t many bikini’s after work on a weekday but they are plentiful on weekends.

See, this is why it is a shame those Google Glass never took off.  You could just post the out-take here and we would have the visuals we need to make a full assessment of the situation.

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

See, this is why it is a shame those Google Glass never took off.  You could just post the out-take here and we would have the visuals we need to make a full assessment of the situation.

Or I’ll strap a GoPro to my forehead! 

10 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Well I snapped my head around for the window shot, the chesty would have missed it!

All right - you need at least FOUR cameras.  I was thinking in non-California terms where one camera is more than enough.  In CA, clearly more and better stuff means you need more cameras.

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

All right - you need at least FOUR cameras.  I was thinking in non-California terms where one camera is more than enough.  In CA, clearly more and better stuff means you need more cameras.

Maybe I need a halo with cameras covering 360 degrees!

• Heart 1