I think 32 minutes is a new PR

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

Ryan and I set a new PR yesterday as well.  He needs a compoostion book for one of his health science classes, so after the LBS we headed to the LOSS (local office supply store) and he picked one he liked.  We socially distanced ourselves to the register and proceeeded to pay.   I automagically pulled out my debit card, as anything kid related for school is $20 minimum.  Imagine my surprise when the total was $1.05.  I had to use two singles, as I had no change, but was glad to do it.

17 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Sadly, I know the store all too well. On the plus side, I tend to only buy exactly what I went in for.

Do you have arrows on the floor so you can only go one way up or down aisles?   I think I am the only person at our LGS that follows them.

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Ryan and I set a new PR yesterday as well.  He needs a compoostion book for one of his health science classes, so after the LBS we headed to the LOSS (local office supply store) and he picked one he liked.  We socially distanced ourselves to the register and proceeeded to pay.   I automagically pulled out my debit card, as anything kid related for school is $20 minimum.  Imagine my surprise when the total was $1.05.  I had to use two singles, as I had no change, but was glad to do it.

You were glad using cash??? Why?  YUCK!  Now you have $0.95 rolling around in your pocket :(  And that with a coin shortage in effect!!!!

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

You were glad using cash??? Why?  YUCK!  Now you have $0.95 rolling around in your pocket :(  And that with a coin shortage in effect!!!!

It goes in a cup in the kitchen until I get enought to go pour it into one of those coin counting machines that rip you off.

37 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Do you have arrows on the floor so you can only go one way up or down aisles?   I think I am the only person at our LGS that follows them.

No, but bizarrely, the self checkouts were closed, but I think they reopened them. bLowe’s was funneling everyone in one direction, when you first came in the door - which seems dumb - but they took down the cattle stanchions.