Trip to the vet today

Parr8hed

No, not for me :P

We're fixin' to take Sandy.  Going to see about getting her de-femaled and probably chipped. 

Going to take Charlie as well.  He has not been in about 5 years.  I would imagine that he's over due for some shots and stuff. 

This is going to be interesting.  I have not told either one that they are going yet.  They don't like surprises. 

We had two female kittens spayed at the same time.  They are sisters and were so close with each other.  When they got home from the vet they hated each other, they spit and hiss and wanted to kill each other.  The vet said it was hormones released from the surgery.  It took a week or two for them to get back to normal.

We had two female kittens spayed at the same time.  They are sisters and were so close with each other.  When they got home from the vet they hated each other, they spit and hiss and wanted to kill each other.  The vet said it was hormones released from the surgery.  It took a week or two for them to get back to normal.

Same thing happened when…….. Oh. never mind.

• Heart 3

No, not for me :P

We're fixin' to take Sandy.  Going to see about getting her de-femaled and probably chipped. 

Going to take Charlie as well.  He has not been in about 5 years.  I would imagine that he's over due for some shots and stuff. 

This is going to be interesting.  I have not told either one that they are going yet.  They don't like surprises. 

Standard practice is to tell her she is going to get tutored.