I’m selling my grill

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

8 hours ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

no one should be forced to endure grilled meats. 

WRONG! 

The food is good.   I just don't understand how the act of grilling is more enjoyable or preferable to indoor cooking, with the exception being if your oven heats up your place unbearably.  Mine does, but I don't have the option of an ultra-hot, in-the-sun, mosquito filled stand-fest.  I am not a fan of standing or standing in the hot sun around a hot grill and sweating my nads off, you see.

I just like eating, I think, and having everything in a central place with running water.  It isn't that I hate a bbq, far from it, it is just the fact the I hate being the one to be chained to the hot grill in baking heat and choking humidity

6 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I am not a fan of standing or standing in the hot sun around a hot grill and sweating my nads off, you see.

I know this is foreign to you - given your choice of living locale - but there are these things called “trees” they provide something called “shade”. 

Contrary to what you believe, “grilling” does not involve hovering over a hot flame, like a hummingbird over a volcano. Even the most finicky of flare-up prone foods don’t require you to do more than momentarily stepping up and moving/flipping them. Yes, princess, the grill is warm, that’s how it cooks, but the total cooking times are measured in minutes. Anything with a lengthy cooking time is largely hands-off. This frees you up to drink beer and/or ride your bike.