Automagic

jsharr

2 hours ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

My truck is 'spoda talk to my garage door opener.

No workee.

I cant get the Homelink in our new car to program to the garage door opener either. I've cleared it and tried several times. I'm thinking the handheld opener 'times out' before the H-link can sync.

29 minutes ago, team scooter said:

I cant get the Homelink in our new car to program to the garage door opener either.

I think I read something about rolling codes being a problem. My garage door opener is ~20 years old and I don't put the truck in the garage anyway, so I can't be arsed to try and figure it out. Mostly it's just for when I notice I've forgotten to close the door and I'm leaving and am too lazy to walk over and close it.

4 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

I think I read something about rolling codes being a problem. My garage door opener is ~20 years old and I don't put the truck in the garage anyway, so I can't be arsed to try and figure it out. Mostly it's just for when I notice I've forgotten to close the door and I'm leaving and am too lazy to walk over and close it.

We were able to program the Homelink in three cars including the Miata. But we were never able to program the Homelink in my 2004 truck, and now seemingly, the new car.  :scratchhead: