Jump to content

Owning a home sucks


jsharr
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Bad taste.  We have a fellow member here which is about to for out a lot of cash that he doesn't have to be doling out and this is the best you can do??  

 

Yes, I approve.  Sometimes comedy is the only remedy.

Joke em if they can't take a fuck! That is what I always say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Dottles said:

A man in this forum just found out he's got to pay over $20 grand to take care of his poo and you belittle his experience by posting crap like this?  Shame on you jsharr.  But I admit you do photo well.

I aim to make a hostile takeover of Kzoo's lawn mowing business.  That should help pay for this shit. 

You know, that was an accidental pun.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kzoo said:

In your dreams SepticBoy.

 

Then I'm going to Texas, find jsharrs old truck, buy it cheap for what it's worth, put some steer horns on the hood, hanging balls from the hitch and a flag pole in the bed.  That should net a handsome profit from the good old boys down there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

Then I'm going to Texas, find jsharrs old truck, buy it cheap for what it's worth, put some steer horns on the hood, hanging balls from the hitch and a flag pole in the bed.  That should net a handsome profit from the good old boys down there.

it might be far easier than that.  The guy keeps his garage door open all day until sun down.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Then I'm going to Texas, find jsharrs old truck, buy it cheap for what it's worth, put some steer horns on the hood, hanging balls from the hitch and a flag pole in the bed.  That should net a handsome profit from the good old boys down there.

Why do want to have two sets of horns, balls and flags?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dottles said:

A man in this forum just found out he's got to pay over $20 grand to take care of his poo and you belittle his experience by posting crap like this?  Shame on you jsharr.  But I admit you do photo well.

Wait, why can’t @maddmaxx sell his useless shit on EBay? Everyone else seems to. Maybe even Craig’s List? Who cares if they try to steal your shit instead of buying it?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Wait, why can’t @maddmaxx sell his useless shit on EBay? Everyone else seems to. Maybe even Craig’s List? Who cares if they try to steal your shit instead of buying it?

Or better yet, do what the City of Milwaukee does with theirs and make fertilizer out of it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...