Forget the tour day France....

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

4 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I've used relive...pretty cool.

I just wish it would synch with my ipad and let me do the creating and editing on a bigger screen. I had to create that on my phone, outside because there is ZERO cell signal inside. Between the glare on the screen and not having my goddamn glasses, I couldn't see shit.

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

I just wish it would synch with my ipad and let me do the creating and editing on a bigger screen. I had to create that on my phone, outside because there is ZERO cell signal inside. Between the glare on the screen and not having my goddamn glasses, I couldn't see shit.

I checked out the website, and saw I had a few older ones up there. What was interesting was that it "played" my photos ("Live" photos from my iPhone).  I didn't notice that before. 

https://www.relive.cc/view/v36Are5w3Zq

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I checked out the website, and saw I had a few older ones up there. What was interesting was that it "played" my photos ("Live" photos from my iPhone).  I didn't notice that before. 

https://www.relive.cc/view/v36Are5w3Zq

I would usually scoff at 10 miles...but then 4k feet climbing. Ouchie.  With all the waterfalls I thought you might be a poseur for another poster. 

8 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

I would usually scoff at 10 miles...but then 4k feet climbing. Ouchie.  With all the waterfalls I thought you might be a poseur for another poster. 

GPS didn't do too well within the canyon there.  I'd say the numbers were half that???  Definitely a great hike in Yosemite (and popular).  It was interesting (as most NP attractions are) to see the crowds die off the farther in you wall.  The park service does a good job with making some part of most attractions accessible to most people (via paved paths or similar), but certainly as the trail goes up, they smartly place "turn-around" points for folks so they can reasonably convince themselves they "did it".  We went a bit down the trail beyond the top falls (Nevada) towards the Half Dome path and eventually turned around to do the descent on the other side (Muir trail side).  By the time we finished, there were way more folks out starting.

Key lesson?  ALWAYS START EARLY in a NP.  It will get busy at some point, and almost everything gets worse with crowds and that's a relative thing since even the most peaceful vista you have to yourself loses some luster when another couple shows up :)

image.png.99732ce79c0f656183d95c896519d70c.png

• Heart 1