WAIT! Is This The Shit DH Is Always Writing About?!!?!?!?

Razors Edge

Yes!

I would ride all of that.  I can't do those stylish rear whips off the jumps.  I can't hop off a fence like that. I can't do those cool multiple manuals like that multiple manual at the end.  I can do one as I come down a lander.  I love speed and bumps tho. 

The enduro had some interesting days. 

• Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I can ride this trail.  The lava rocks have some consequences.

I can't ride they they do.  These guys are rad.

That didn't seem nearly as hard.  But dang, he was getting way too close to those rattlers.  Those things could bite his face off!

So serious question @Dirtyhip ?  That dude on the first video, how many times do you figure he's ridden that?  Do you just show and start riding at that speed, or do you have to take a few practice runs to get up to that speed?  You don't just show up and start schralping do you?  Do you do a trail like that multiple times in a day to get used to it?

6 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

That didn't seem nearly as hard.  But dang, he was getting way too close to those rattlers.  Those things could bite his face off!

So serious question @Dirtyhip ?  That dude on the first video, how many times do you figure he's ridden that?  Do you just show and start riding at that speed, or do you have to take a few practice runs to get up to that speed?  You don't just show up and start schralping do you?  Do you do a trail like that multiple times in a day to get used to it?

Camera angles.  That trail is very difficult  Loose lava rocks and sandy soil, rock drops, and the trail is single track, and not those wide rins like in the video above.

This trail is black diamond.  I could take you there, if ever you want to ride in Oregon.

For enduro races, I have done course preview.  This is a pro class dude in the first video that RE posted. It all depends on the race promoter, if they allow course preview on race day.  The people that really want to win, they travel and preview this stuff before the races.  This is a resort where anyone can ride.  For my enduro, we got there day before and previewed everything.  On race day the course is closed, and you get to see it when your buzzer sounds.  There is a countdown timer. It has this specific sound for DH racing.  It's all you and they lag the next person by 30 seconds to a minute.