I am pissed off about something

Dirtyhip

It's insanely hot.  My hot flashes are torturous when I try to ride.  I almost have to get off the bike and let my heart rate come back down. I am getting really high heart rate, when a flash happens.  

Imagine climbing a steep incline, and getting a hot flash.  It makes me so fucking angry, cause I just fall back and can't keep pedaling.  I am hoping these pass soon.  Fucking Hell.

I am aging.

:word:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

WoKzoo has been dealing with them for about the last 24 years.  She is a runner and sometimes she just has to stop...  She has wished for about the last 24 years for them to stop as well.  She has tried all sorts of things short of estrogen treatments.  She isn't going there with the added risk of breast cancer.

thermostat down - thermostat up - sweater off - sweater on - thermostat down - thermostat up - covers off - covers on

• Hugs 2

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

WoKzoo has been dealing with them for about the last 24 years.  She is a runner and sometimes she just has to stop...  She has wished for about the last 24 years for them to stop as well.  She has tried all sorts of things short of estrogen treatments.  She isn't going there with the added risk of breast cancer.

thermostat down - thermostat up - sweater off - sweater on - thermostat down - thermostat up - covers off - covers on

My wife too. She started getting them after her hysterectomy at age 26 and they continued off and on until this year

Just now, 12string said:

My wife gets hot flashes at night.  Oddly, I get them at the exact same time.  But I think mine are caused by suddenly being buried under twice the number of sheets and blankets I started with

That same metaphysical event in a car will cause you to start shivering.

Sorry to hear DH.  

I only get mild hot flashes for 3 min. or so when waking up in morning.  Then it goes away quickly. It's like a mild jog around the block. In fact, when I've slept well, I consider this reaction good.  My bodily systems were working for me well during the night. :)  It will probably be like this for next few decades.  I'm incredibly lucky compared to many other women.

22 hours ago, Kzoo said:

My life.