What color dishwashing soap is best?

Randomguy

6 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Blue, then green. 

What??? Is there a shortage of blue???? WTF would you even know or name the "don't matter because I ain't gonna use it" color?

Maybe you had what happened to me? I went to Costco for my BLUE dishwashing soap. They only had green. I bought it. IT STUNK. I returned it. Went to Target and got a smaller BLUE bottle.  Life has been perfect since that day!

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

What??? Is there a shortage of blue???? WTF would you even know or name the "don't matter because I ain't gonna use it" color?

Maybe you had what happened to me? I went to Costco for my BLUE dishwashing soap. They only had green. I bought it. IT STUNK. I returned it. Went to Target and got a smaller BLUE bottle.  Life has been perfect since that day!

Blue has been in short supply around here.

• Sad 1

Blue is my favorite color and the Dawn I use is blue and works.

The late Chinese Chairman Deng was dead by 2001 but strongly admired by those I met in China for bringing prosperity to the nation. He was imprisoned for a while by Mao but later rose up in politics and brought China out from under severe Communism. When questioned about allowing capitalism, he said, "I don't care if the cat is black or white, as long as it catches the mouse."

I feel the same way about dish detergent cleaning kitchen stuff.  Clearly, without adding a coloring agent, the detergent must not be appealing to look at.  So I prefer blue.

The effects of color on us has always amazed me since my college fraternity initiation week where, one day, we pledges had our food and drink all dyed an ugly green and had to eat it for dinner - the frat house found an older, homeless, former cook in the red light district and gave him a room in exchange for cooking dinner for us and making up bag lunches.

We had to hold each forkful in front of our lips and say, "Yummers!" before eating it.  One guy almost got sick.  I had to visualize appetizingly colored food while I chewed.

Smell has a similar effect on taste.  Fortunately, the frat brothers didn't think of that!