How is Amazon still in business?

12string

My Company gave me an Amazon gift card for my 30 year anniversary.  So I'm looking for stuff.  I want a new stereo for the GTI project.

Search by car?  10's of thousands of things that may or may not fit my car.  OK, let's click on "Electronics".  Changes the search to everything Electronics throughout human history.  Oh, but I can click "Fits my car".   10's of thousands of things that may or may not fit my car.  Back to Car Audio.  Too many.  Filter by price.  A bazillion things I'm not looking for in that price range  OK, how about this exact brand and model number of stereo that I found on another website.  I get maybe 2 of those and 100's of other stereos that have nothing to do with it.

Anybody wanna buy an Amazon card?

3 minutes ago, 12string said:

My Company gave me an Amazon gift card for my 30 year anniversary.  So I'm looking for stuff.  I want a new stereo for the GTI project.

Search by car?  10's of thousands of things that may or may not fit my car.  OK, let's click on "Electronics".  Changes the search to everything Electronics throughout human history.  Oh, but I can click "Fits my car".   10's of thousands of things that may or may not fit my car.  Back to Car Audio.  Too many.  Filter by price.  A bazillion things I'm not looking for in that price range  OK, how about this exact brand and model number of stereo that I found on another website.  I get maybe 2 of those and 100's of other stereos that have nothing to do with it.

$30 gets you TWO 5lb bags of Swedish fish!!!!!

image.png.dc04ec3c35951309e47d9b7a6a23ff52.png

• Heart 1

How is Amazon still in business?

1. The post office pays them for every package they ship.
  2. I've never had any trouble with their "Fits my XXX", but I've never used it for car stereos. I did use it for brakes for my truck, it worked fine.
  3. How much for the gift card ;)
  4. I get all my car stereo stuff from Crutchfield.
  5. I have a vintage Alpine CD player w/ aux input and XM module in the garage...

5 minutes ago, 2Far said:

I get all my car stereo stuff from Crutchfield

It started at Crutchfield, found the one I want (those guys are awesome).  I also found it on the Amazon storefront.  By the time I could confirm that the Amazon deal was the same (wiring harness and all), they were sold out on Amazon

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, 12string said:

Go to Crutchfield, find what fits, order from Amazon.