Boneless wings, your thoughts?

Parsnip Totin Jack

Article in today’s post: chicken wings. Specifically, boneless wings. Are they the abomination that the subject claims? They aren’t made from wing meat, they’re made from the breast or thigh. Should the name be changed to reflect this? I like the chicken nugs suggestion; or Buffalo nugs. I prefer the bone in type of wing. Flats or drums, I have no preference, although many do. So7 prefers boneless. It’s probably a defective gene he inherited from the LAJ side of the family.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/voraciously/wp/2020/09/04/nebraska-man-says-boneless-wings-are-blasphemy-and-the-time-for-change-is-now/

10 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Article in today’s post: chicken wings. Specifically, boneless wings. Are they the abomination that the subject claims? They aren’t made from wing meat, they’re made from the breast or thigh. Should the name be changed to reflect this? I like the chicken nugs suggestion; or Buffalo nugs. I prefer the bone in type of wing. Flats or drums, I have no preference, although many do. So7 prefers boneless. It’s probably a defective gene he inherited from the LAJ side of the family.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/voraciously/wp/2020/09/04/nebraska-man-says-boneless-wings-are-blasphemy-and-the-time-for-change-is-now/

Wierd. Imagine a child eating boneless wings...then later, learning it's not really a wing. Nuggets is a good concept..because we can relate to it as something shaped by human not intrinsic shape of original animal.