Thinking of a beer run

Ralphie

Found allagash white in cans 12 pack for $20, much mo cheaper than 4 bottles for $10. 
And I have a hankering for coffee stout or porter. 
And I am missing sweet water 420 since my lbs stopped carrying it, the bastards!

Any other ideas?

Anyone want me to pick up something for you and drink it for you since you are too far away?  :D

• Heart 2

Ok, for those with inquiring minds who want to know, I got the allagash for everyone but me, troeg’s javahead stout was aboot the only coffee stout I could find and I can’t remember if I like that or not. 
Also Spellbound Pale Ale, and Flying Fish Juicy Hazy IPA.  Both fairly local NJ breweries. 
Wait, I’ll bet I can find in here if I liked javahead stout or not. Brb!  :D

Yay!  I like it.  Several positive mentions. :D

:skipping:

4 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Anyone want me to pick up something for you and drink it for you since you are too far away?  :D

Pick me up an imperial stout. I picked some up earlier this week and put it back down and bought some light beer :wacko:.  My old body doesn’t handle high alcohol content very well anymore.:angry:

• Hugs 1

25 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Pick me up an imperial stout. I picked some up earlier this week and put it back down and bought some light beer :wacko:.  My old body doesn’t handle high alcohol content very well anymore.:angry:

I almost bought the flying dog gonzo imperial porter but didn’t. 6 or 8% is high enough.