I HATE The Stupid Farmers Ad

Razors Edge

10 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

We record it so we can skip the commercials.  This year it's way more commercials than TdF.

It actually runs DURING the race. Maybe you're also skipping the race a good bit?

8 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Just saw it. I think it’s cute how he is creating an app with a welder and a phone in a vice. Not cool how he disparaged the poor guy’s birdhouse though!

"False modesty" or the popular "humble brag" jump to mind.  Stupid stupid stupid.  The app probably sucks as bad as the ad, but even if it is a great app, it was likely made by some 20 or 30 something year old group of developers, not some annoying male "Karen"!

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

It actually runs DURING the race. Maybe you're also skipping the race a good bit?

"False modesty" or the popular "humble brag" jump to mind.  Stupid stupid stupid.  The app probably sucks as bad as the ad, but even if it is a great app, it was likely made by some 20 or 30 something year old group of developers, not some annoying male "Karen"!

You’re taking it too literally. I guess insurance companies are using smartphone apps to monitor your driving instead of black boxes now, so they all suck. But it is funny to build an app by welding on a smartphone in a vice. :)