Remember the neighbor behind us and the boat drama

Dirtyhip

He bought the boat.  It is huge.  His trailer and boat probably total 50 feet long.  He can't fit it in his yard, even if he tried to use our driveway to do it.

The boat has been dropped into the water here, somewhere.  He can't fit the boat trailer in his yard.  He currently has his truck and trailer parked in front of the house across the street.

He is taking up ALL of their parking.  It has sat there for 3 days.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, donkpow said:

Did you also buy the trailer?

No. He has not put it in front of our home. The streets around our home are very narrow too. It’s an old neighborhood. It was not built with room for trailers and multiple cars. If a fire happened, That fire truck is not able to drive down the street.

i am counting the days until I leave. I need land and space where people will leave me the fuck alone. @Philander Seabury

• Awesome 1

Our neighbor had a camper and it was an eyesore in his driveway. He sold it and bought a bigger fifth wheel camper. However he mismeasured and it won't fit in his driveway! Our city has an ordinance saying it can only be in the street 24 hours max. He has to pay to store it now. The guy is an idiot in many ways. So are the neighbors on the other side. At least the crazy cat lady in the back moved. 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

Our neighbor had a camper and it was an eyesore in his driveway. He sold it and bought a bigger fifth wheel camper. However he mismeasured and it won't fit in his driveway! Our city has an ordinance saying it can only be in the street 24 hours max. He has to pay to store it now. The guy is an idiot in many ways. So are the neighbors on the other side. At least the crazy cat lady in the back moved. 

He still trying to put the trailer away, using our driveway to pull the rig in.  

If we put a cable chain on the driveway tonight, he could not pull it back out.  I am not even sure if he could ever get his trailer out again. LOL

2 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

He still trying to put the trailer away, using our driveway to pull the rig in.  

If we put a cable chain on the driveway tonight, he could not pull it back out.  I am not even sure if he could ever get his trailer out 

14 minutes ago, Airehead said:

What will you say if he comes over and asks you to remove the chain?

We would remove it for him. There is no chain up now, clearly.  He just used our yard without asking. He doesn’t ask. He just treats the property like he pays the taxes.

He has a fence across his driveway that faces the alley and my garage. We don’t  drive into his place, past his fence. This is exactly the same example.

• Heart 1