A/C problem

shotgun

I woke up this morning and was lying in bed listening to the A/C compressor kick on for short periods. Sensing some ting wong, I looked out the window and discovered the fan was not running. I can give it a push start and it goes like hell. It appears to be a bad capacitor and Amazon should have one delivered to me tomorrow. I hope that fixes it, and that I don't electrocute myself during the replacement!

The big question here, is why I wanted to say I was laying in bed, when I think the correct term was lying. Help.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

Just now, shotgun said:

I woke up this morning and was lying in bed listening to the A/C compressor kick on for short periods. Sensing some ting wong, I looked out the window and discovered the fan was not running. I can give it a push start and it goes like hell. It appears to be a bad capacitor and Amazon should have one delivered to me tomorrow. I hope that fixes it, and that I don't electrocute myself during the replacement!

The big question here, is why I wanted to say I was laying in bed, when I think the correct term was lying. Help.

I can't tell if this "story" is one big lie or not :scratchhead:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shotgun said:

Had nothing to do with pipe then?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, shotgun said:

Sounds like the capacitor's not forcing the motor to start moving the right way.  Make sure you get the capacitor in the right way.

I know it's lying and not laying (putting something else down) but I often have to think twice since it's spelled the same way as not telling the truth!