PVC designer?

kingtermite

I did some searching a while back but didn't come up with anything worthwhile.

I want to build something using PVC pipe and fittings. It's hard to draw out on paper in 3-d to make sure I get the right attachment/fittings.

Does anyone know of any software or website that would let you design something in standard PVC pipe and fittings, so I could get a better picture, and hopefully a proper fittings list?

I did some searching a while back but didn't come up with anything worthwhile.

I want to build something using PVC pipe and fittings. It's hard to draw out on paper in 3-d to make sure I get the right attachment/fittings.

Does anyone know of any software or website that would let you design something in standard PVC pipe and fittings, so I could get a better picture, and hopefully a proper fittings list?

I'm sure someone does.

I 'may' have found something that would work. I'm not 100% sure.

http://www.formufit.com/trimble-sketchup-downloads/

From the first video it looks simple...but I'm wondering if this is the one I tried a month or two ago that was really cumbersome to use and hard to figure things out. This uses Google Sketchup, which I've never used. I may give it a try tonight after work.

what are you trying to build??? I will design it for you and you can go build the damn new toy

How will you design it?

I know in my head exactly what I want...but it's a bit tricky.

Simple 3-tier rectangular rack (kayak rack), but I want to have some different shapes out of many of the connector ends for various purposes.

I've been playing with that software above. I don't really like it much. If anyone still has any ideas, let me know.

Thanks, but I'm not looking for a canned design. I have a design in my head. I'm looking for some sketch/cad program (that's quick and easy to use) to help draw it out ahead of time. I may just have to do it from my head picture and any trial and error if need be (you know....the Krazy way).

From those pinterest links though...what I want to do is something like these:

7trailerfromback-207x300.jpg