My husband and I agree on all the home things

Dirtyhip

14 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

We have picked out all the finish things, and only had one disagreement on a bathroom pedestal sink.  He said we need cabinets and storage at every possible place.  I caved.

K was right on this one. We had a pedestal sink in one of the bathrooms on our last house. The lack of storage was a pain. We ended up changing it out for a cabinet.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

How about the carpet and the drapes?  Also matching blonde?

:D   

@Parr8hed, this process is so fun.  I am going to have a nice kitchen. 

10 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I am looking forward to seeing this process.  Glad you are happy,. 

1 minute ago, UglyBob said:

K was right on this one. We had a pedestal sink in one of the bathrooms on our last house. The lack of storage was a pain. We ended up changing it out for a cabinet.

There is so much storage already. We nixed the conex box.  We are gonna build a shed. 

4 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Pedestal works in a "powder" room where it is really just the 1/2 bathroom with just the toilet and sink.  If it's a full bath, it needs storage for sure.

37 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Pedestal works in a "powder" room where it is really just the 1/2 bathroom with just the toilet and sink.  If it's a full bath, it needs storage for sure.

We have a toilet cabinet.  There will be built ins.  

Now we have the built in cab and sink HE wants.  :D

wait until the bullets change orders start flying & you have to make a decision without consulting K. That will be the test  :frantics:

it is really a good thing you are picking out everything ahead of time instead of having 'allowances'. Allowances are always too small and for inferior products. ie: builder grade

I'm liking your builder for holding your feet to the fire here.

• Heart 1