Sopranos

BuffJim

27 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

We used to go to the restaurant whose exterior is featured in the opening theme. It was very good, but it closed a couple of years ago. :(

I have mixed feelings aboot watching it. It is ‘sposed to be very good, but I have a hard time glorifying the subject.  

The idea of a crime boss in psychotherapy is pretty remarkable, though.

• Awesome 1

Great series IMO. I'd like to rewatch it again. Right now I'm watching this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDUH23ccuK5a2rhKqE1HcEw

It's interesting, and fun. They recap each episode and have on guests from the show, either actors or behind the scenes people. Very cool.

12 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

Great series IMO. I'd like to rewatch it again. Right now I'm watching this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDUH23ccuK5a2rhKqE1HcEw

It's interesting, and fun. They recap each episode and have on guests from the show, either actors or behind the scenes people. Very cool.

A cow-orker is a huge Sopranos fan and has watched them all many times over.  Owl ask him if he has heared aboot that podcast.

Wait - can a podcast be on Youtube?  I just called it that oot of habit.  My daughters love The Office podcast hosted by Pam and Angela, a similar thing.  And it turns oot that Angela is snot so miserable IRL. :D

• Heart 1

31 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

A cow-orker is a huge Sopranos fan and has watched them all many times over.  Owl ask him if he has heared aboot that podcast.

Wait - can a podcast be on Youtube?  I just called it that oot of habit.  My daughters love The Office podcast hosted by Pam and Angela, a similar thing.  And it turns oot that Angela is snot so miserable IRL. :D

haha, it is a podcast, but they also video it. I heard aboot the office one. I like that show, I should tune in.

• Awesome 1

Just now, bikeman564™ said:

haha, it is a podcast, but they also video it. I heard aboot the office one. I like that show, I should tune in.

I was a tad disappointed in the first office podcast, but it would probably grow on me. I love all “behind the scenes” type of shows. Those “making of’” voiceover directors comments on dvds are something I really miss, but it is quite a time commitment. I’ve watched them for my two favourite movies, caddy shack and airplane, and I really need to watch the one for office space, and dumb and dumber if there is one. Spaceballs too!

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Philander Seabury said:

I was a tad disappointed in the first office podcast, but it would probably grow on me. I love all “behind the scenes” type of shows. Those “making of’” voiceover directors comments on dvds are something I really miss, but it is quite a time commitment. I’ve watched them for my two favourite movies, caddy shack and airplane, and I really need to watch the one for office space, and dumb and dumber if there is one. Spaceballs too!

I hear ya. Caddyshack and Airplane are on my top. Office Space too, mainly because its so funny because it's all true. There was a time I had more than one boss. When I heard the line "I have seven bosses Bob" I lost it :D I know Caddy Shack so well, I could probably write the script oot. I seen on TV years ago, a behind the scene show of that, Lampoon's Vacation (Wally World), and Animal House. All very interesting. Blues Brothers is classic too...and can't forget Porky's :D 

• Hugs 1

27 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I hear ya. Caddyshack and Airplane are on my top. Office Space too, mainly because its so funny because it's all true. There was a time I had more than one boss. When I heard the line "I have seven bosses Bob" I lost it :D I know Caddy Shack so well, I could probably write the script oot. I seen on TV years ago, a behind the scene show of that, Lampoon's Vacation (Wally World), and Animal House. All very interesting. Blues Brothers is classic too...and can't forget Porky's :D 

The office space one is called “Extra Flair Edition”. 

• Heart 1

32 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

To me office space is like the big two because it is jam packed with good stuff. Never a lull. Same for dumb and dumber and Space Balls and other Mel movies. Gag after gag after gag. :D

yup, I like movies that keep things going.

• Awesome 1