Poor Beemer

maddmaxx

He's on his way to the vet later this morning with some sort of swelling and scab on his front leg.  I suspect it might have been there for a couple of days as he has been sort of edgy during that time.  The swelling mad it obvious this morning......along with his desire not to stand on it or let me touch it.  Beemer is the male version of Athena and is much more of a wanderer outside.  He's only out in the daytime but he still manages to get into trouble.  He's standing at the back door now howling to be allowed to go outside.  He really loves it out there.

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

He's on his way to the vet later this morning with some sort of swelling and scab on his front leg.  I suspect it might have been there for a couple of days as he has been sort of edgy during that time.  The swelling mad it obvious this morning......along with his desire not to stand on it or let me touch it.  Beemer is the male version of Athena and is much more of a wanderer outside.  He's only out in the daytime but he still manages to get into trouble.  He's standing at the back door now howling to be allowed to go outside.  He really loves it out there.

Cats definitely mix it up a LOT outside.  They seem to go looking for a fight.  Do you know if it was another cat or likely something like a raccoon or one of your other visitors?  Is he ever allowed out at night when the game camera is active? 

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Cats definitely mix it up a LOT outside.  They seem to go looking for a fight.  Do you know if it was another cat or likely something like a raccoon or one of your other visitors?  Is he out at night when the game camera is active? 

He's only out in the daytime as I posted and I do not know what the cause was.  He is not allowed to stay out at critter time and is brought in early for dinner.  There are a couple of stray daytime cats in the neighborhood however and Beemer has been known to go looking for them to express his displeasure at their presence.

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

They are members of our family, not some cute holiday gift.  When this one goes, we will take a break for a while as we hope to move / retire in 10 or so years.

Too late!  I already dropped (L-R) Jingles, Vinny, Aquamarine, Spike, and Stinky into the mail!  They'll be there in a couple days assuming no one is screwing with the mail where you are.