All This E-Learning Stuff Got Me Thinking!

Razors Edge

9 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

That is because in the US and A, kids can't vote and they aren't rich.

Finland is essentially Russia, dude.  Commies. 

I bet their quality of life sucks and they go to bed hungry every night and can't sleep because of their worry over healthcare costs.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Finland is essentially Russia, dude.  Commies. 

I bet their quality of life sucks and they go to bed hungry every night and can't sleep because of their worry over healthcare costs.

The population that I most want voting for the future of our country is a generation of kids that eat Tide Pods and have COVID parties.  Yup, it's them.

But back on track, yeah, its political.  Right or wrong, what in any community circle of any size, village, township, city, state, nation, world,is not political?

6 minutes ago, Square Wheels Kzoo said:

The population that I most want voting for the future of our country is a generation of kids that eat Tide Pods and have COVID parties.  Yup, it's them.

Which is funny because 1) this is an education thread, and 2) the folks in this thread likely were the ones who raised and seemingly failed to educate that generation.  Almost seems like the generation that ought not be voting is the one that bumbled things so severely???

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Square Wheels Kzoo said:

Well, young people are generally unripe and not as seasoned as our generation, yet that ripening process and experience led us to conclude we need what we now have, to our great collective detriment.  The young kids that ARE politically aware and who will be voting as they come of age are certain to reject the dishonesty and negligence of those others have chosen to represent them.

14 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Which is funny because 1) this is an education thread, and 2) the folks in this thread likely were the ones who raised and seemingly failed to educate that generation.  Almost seems like the generation that ought not be voting is the one that bumbled things so severely???

Kids are all half chance, I think.  Some take examples and instruction and good advice from parents, and some live in Iowa and stick their heads up a cow's ass and think they know it all already.

Just now, Randomguy said:

Kids are all half chance, I think.  Some take examples and instruction and good advice from parents, and some live in Iowa and stick their heads up a cow's ass and think they know it all already.

Spoken like a true parent!

I bet doctors say the same thing about patients, and teachers about students, and auto mechanics about cars!  Don't blame me for failure!  It was 50/50 to begin with!

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Spoken like a true parent!

I bet doctors say the same thing about patients, and teachers about students, and auto mechanics about cars!  Don't blame me for failure!  It was 50/50 to begin with!

It is true, though.  You just try and stack the deck in their favor any way you can and hope it sticks.  Sometimes you get Jeffrey Dahmer or Hitler.

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

It is true, though.  You just try and stack the deck in their favor any way you can and hope it sticks.  Sometimes you get Jeffrey Dahmer or Hitler.

I'm just saying keep that reasoning in mind next time you are about to complain about a missed diagnosis, idiotic kids voting, or your car (You get a BMW!) still having the effing check engine light on after you dropped it at the shop for two weeks and plunked down $2,000 to resolve the issue which wasn't covered under the effing bumper-to-bumper warranty!