9/16/2020 miles and such

JerrySTL

The usual 1 1/2 mile walk with the dogs.

The I went for a ride, only 14 miles. 

I was going to go for a 30 mile ride.  I rode to my bank's ATM and the machine refused twice to give me any money.  I got a printed receipt (twice) telling me to contact my bank.  At first I just decided to continue with the ride.  A few more miles... and i couldn't take it any more.  I was like WTF...  I want my money...   So I ride home and get into the car go to the bank.  First I try the location where the card failed on my ride, just to be sure.  It still doesn't work.   Then I drive to the downtown drive up bank.   They are spreading sealant over the blacktop, and there is no access to that building.  I go to their main bank.  I was actually surprised the lobby was opened for customers.   Behind a giant plexiglas divider was the only person I could talk to.   I explained my problem.  There is another person there being trained.  "And this is where you look for the reason the debit card was declined."   I keep my thoughts to myself... and waited...  I've never been declined in my life.   "Did try the card at another ATM?'"  And I explain the drive up bank was closed.  They start to order a new card, because there is no reason for the card not to work.  "Did you try the ATM here?"   No... I never even noticed where it was located.  My card worked.  I got my money.  The person, "I'll skip the new card."   I explained... No please order me a new card, it didn't work and that ATM obliviously  hates my card.

Then.... since I had more time before WoBG got back home, I took the dogs for a walk by the river.  Almost 1 more mile.    Bella (our Beagle) wanted to go after the geese. 

633885263_river2.thumb.jpg.913ac50f081272f8a13f9d2f2af1bde4.jpg

• Heart 3