Highlander. Great Movie? Horrible Movie? Huh?

Razors Edge

I put it in the "great considering it's budget" category.  I think I can watch it anytime it happens to come on and not feel I really wasted my time.

And, on the flip side, how disappointed were you to realize "Outlander" had almost nothing to do with "Highlander" despite stealing some ideas and riffing on the name?

36 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I put it in the "great considering it's budget" category.  I think I can watch it anytime it happens to come on and not feel I really wasted my time.

And, on the flip side, how disappointed were you to realize "Outlander" had almost nothing to do with "Highlander" despite stealing some ideas and riffing on the name?

Outlander sucked balls, and was made for 13 year-old girls.  You have correctly assessed the Highlander movie, though, good stuff.

8 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

...who like boobies.  Lots of boobies in Outlander from what I hear.

It started in a promising fashion, but then just got dumb, then even more dumb, then ever dumber.  If you want to watch something where people don't act remotely like people who are actually living behave, it is the show for you (as long as you are a 13 year old girl).