Country Flags

Square Wheels

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

@Redfacedwalrus did that once.  It's more complicated than one would think, but she's brilliant.

@Redfacedwalrus as a son of The Republic of Texas I would greatly appreciate being able to fly the flag of my family's country.  There may be some nice coffee in it for you.

26 minutes ago, jsharr said:

That is more a statement of fact than a complaint.   I suspicion that @Square Wheels, @Kzoo and @Redfacedwalrus will all look like this hitting the "AGREE" button

Seconds Button GIF

I didn't select three strikes!!!!  I went easy (and assumed the moran @Kzoo would just ignore me anyway).

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

@Redfacedwalrus as a son of The Republic of Texas I would greatly appreciate being able to fly the flag of my family's country.  There may be some nice coffee in it for you.

I swear we've had this conversation before. I can make as many custom flags as I want, but once there's an update to the forum software it gets overwritten. I tried to prevent it from getting overwritten once and that broke things and SW got mad at me! :D

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

I swear we've had this conversation before. I can make as many custom flags as I want, but once there's an update to the forum software it gets overwritten. I tried to prevent it from getting overwritten once and that broke things and SW got mad at me! :D

I cannot even remember making this request, so how do you expect me to remember the one before?  

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

That is more a statement of fact than a complaint.   I suspicion that @Square Wheels, @Kzoo and @Redfacedwalrus will all look like this hitting the "AGREE" button

Seconds Button GIF

Actually I think that was @KrAzY that dealt with that 'reported' crap.

@Redfacedwalrus is not authorized to deal with reported crap but she does have the power to turn us in to piles of scrambled electrons.  Ok maybe she is authorized.  I'm really not authorized to know that stuff but the pile of scrambled electrons part is true.

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

@Redfacedwalrus is not authorized to deal with reported crap but she does have the power to turn us in to piles of scrambled electrons.  Ok maybe she is authorized.  I'm really not authorized to know that stuff but the pile of scrambled electrons part is true.

Looney Tunes No GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

21 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I have no idea what you mean!

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

I have no idea what you mean! :whistle:

I feel safer then.

• Heart 1

14 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I'm pretty sure she wasn't an admin until she made herself one.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Square Wheels said:

I'm pretty sure she wasn't an admin until she made herself one.

That's pretty much where the world ends - when the machines wake up and realize they need to be the ones running the show.  From there, it is either Matrix or Terminator.  Neither ends well.

• Heart 1

21 hours ago, Kzoo said:

I do deal with reported things, but for some reason my phone tells me I do not have access to the site for reports. I was away from my computer when I got the message and was not going to be home for a few hours. 

12 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

I do deal with reported things, but for some reason my phone tells me I do not have access to the site for reports. I was away from my computer when I got the message and was not going to be home for a few hours. 

Just remember that @jsharr is a troublemaking rabblerouser!  We can't have Texans besmirching the US flag!

• Heart 2