COVID Consequences!

Razors Edge

I was returning from Home Depot in my car and glanced at the "oil change" reminder tag.  I had gotten my oil changed on Valentines Day :) and 7 months later, am still clear of the 3,000 mile reminder mileage.  Of course, I hate that they say 3k when I usually change it at 7k+, but whatever.

Anyway, due to COVID, I have more miles on the bike since Feb 14th than I do on the car :D

@dennis or @shootingstar regularly can say that, but not me.  Gotta love being able to ride more and drive less! :happyanim:

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

Working at home has made me more slothful...cycling wise.

Some days after multiple meetings in 1 day for work, I'm drained and don't bother going cycling.  terrible. And sometimes the sun is shining.

And I live in a part of city where I have several pathway directional choices/variations.  Anyway, one way to motivate myself is to ensure I take my camera in case I get some wonderful bird photos. which I've gotten some decent ones this year.

On 9/19/2020 at 9:19 AM, Razors Edge said:

I was returning from Home Depot in my car and glanced at the "oil change" reminder tag.  I had gotten my oil changed on Valentines Day :) and 7 months later, am still clear of the 3,000 mile reminder mileage.  Of course, I hate that they say 3k when I usually change it at 7k+, but whatever.

Anyway, due to COVID, I have more miles on the bike since Feb 14th than I do on the car :D

@dennis or @shootingstar regularly can say that, but not me.  Gotta love being able to ride more and drive less! :happyanim:

It took me more than a year to hit 3k for an oil change last year.

• Awesome 1

I had a similar text for the flu a couple of years ago.  It woke me up.

My dad had a Covid test a month or two ago.  The nurse gave him a tissue, he was confused and asked "am I supposed to blow my nose first?", she told him to just hang on to it.  After she sampled his brain through both nostrils, the nurse told him he could use the tissue to wipe the tears from his eyes.

• Haha 1