Because of Recent Cutbacks Due to the Anniversary Party and Associated Bounce House Rental Fees...

Page Turner
Go to solution Solved by Mr. Silly,

...along with whatever additional upgrades in liability insurance were required, I find myself at 167% of photo attachment capacity.

When I go to the link that tells me to "Manage Attachments to free up space", I can discover no way to delete them. While it is very likely this is user error on my part (otherwise, how could I be at 167% of capacity ?), I would very much appreciate instructions from either the cheap ass tightwad who decided to reduce the storage capacity for which he pays a fee, or the sweet, young, beautiful forum systems overlord, @Redfacedwalrus, on how I might accomplish the deletion of some of them.  It's not like they have historical value.

Thanks in advance.

16 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

This tightwad felt that over a GB each was fair.  Sorry if you need to delete some, but the server was running out of space quickly.  I'd rather not move up to the next server size - my costs would double.

....relax man, I get it. The BMW money needs to come from somewhere.:) How much is a gigabyte, anyway ? What does it equal in tetrabytes per fortnight ?

17 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...thank you.  After the first page of 25 images I deleted., it locks up the forum on my browser.  But I am now down to 166%, so I call that a win here. :)

You are welcome.  Of course marking it as a Solution might be the courteous thing to do but don't feel pressured.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Go to your profile page.  Select my attachments.  go to the page containing attachments you wish to delete.  Go to the square box over to the right with a pull down menu and select all.  Now you can check off or uncheck any attachments.  At the bottom of the page is a trash can, use it to get rid of what you selected.

Go to another page of attachments.  Rinse and repeat.

This works in carbon.  How it works for you depends on Karma.  Not Ugly Bob's Karma but yours.

5 hours ago, donkpow said:

It is the best of times. It is the worst of times. No need to wait for the past tense.

???

What weird world view are you embracing???? Best of times, man!!! THE BEST.

Edited by Razors Edge
for Don!

In the early 2000's, the Anne Arundel County Public Schools, the nation's 35th largest school system (they're countywide in Maryland) hired a new Superintendant after a national search.  He immediately spent $400,000 to renovate our Board of Education headquarters in Annapolis, most spent on his office - a new, plush rug in the color he liked, etc.

When teacher's reported back in August for the new school year, we were told how much supplies for classes were being cut back - we were already spending about the same as the avg. teacher in the USA for school supplies needed but not funded, about $700 per year out of our own pockets.

Then we learned a major indoor stadium - not one close but an expensive one in the D.C. suburbs - had been rented for a "Convocation" to inspire us to start the new year on a positive note.  The cost took about $50 out of each teacher's supply fund!

So we all went to the Convocation and glared in angry silence as the idiot "inspired" us.  He was gone the next year.

32 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

So we all went to the Convocation and glared in angry silence as the idiot "inspired" us.  He was gone the next year.

Had he just thought to rent a giant bounce house, you guys would have been HAP-HAP-HAPPY!!! And inspired!