Wow, even I wouldn't buy this

Square Wheels

I guess the picture shows her grabbing the drop-down bars instead of the included straight bars so we can fool ourselves into believing how fine our butts look in that position!

I don't need any more than a cheap stationary setup with progressive resistance to which my real bike connects, as long as I've got the cadence attachment and magnet for my rear wheel that sends revolution info to my Garmin bike computer that then can be set to measure my distance traveled by cadence and tire diameter, not by GPS (which would measure zero).  Since, with the chest strap, it also measures heart rate and I can print out graphs, estimated energy usage, etc. what more do I need?

I used to do 5K, 10K, and marathon runs in races that had hundreds of people. The organizers would have signs behind the starting line for 5 min/mile, 6 min/mile, etc. so people wouldn't be running into each other at the start.  Sometimes it took us 6 min./mile people a minute into the race to reach the starting line!

Anyway, there'd often be some pre-race guy in the 6 min/mile lineup area showing off the new, $299 shoes with "new technology" he bought. Runners would tease him with, "So how many minutes per mile did you move up in the starting line?"  Of course, he didn't move up ANY and could run just as fast and blister-free in $80 shoes!

I think that's what first made me question the "technical advances" in various sports equipment.