I want one of these.

Parr8hed

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

I recommend offering @donkpow a glamping opportunity in your driveway in exchange for his crafting experience.  Win-win!

You know...that thought did cross my mind.  If only I had a welder I bet I would whip it up real fast.  Honestly the one that @jsharr linked to was 550.  I could get the cheaper wagon AND a cheap welder and just make it and then still have a welder.  

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

How much was your bacon cooker and the bacon cooker hauler that you sleep in?

The bacon cooker was about 2 bills I think.  It's been a while.  The bacon cooker hauler was 31 grand.  But I feel like they were both worth it.  I don't feel like a wagon that hooks itself onto the hitch of my bacon cooker hauler should be worth more than my bacon cooker.

1 minute ago, Parr8hed said:

You know...that thought did cross my mind.  If only I had a welder I bet I would whip it up real fast.  Honestly the one that @jsharr linked to was 550.  I could get the cheaper wagon AND a cheap welder and just make it and then still have a welder.  

How much for the damage to your tail gate when your Redneck engineering fails?  Or the Mercedes Benz behind you?   Or the value of all the stuff in cart that smashed into the Mercedes Benz that was following you?

• Whatever 1

Just now, Parr8hed said:

The bacon cooker was about 2 bills I think.  It's been a while.  The bacon cooker hauler was 31 grand.  But I feel like they were both worth it.  I don't feel like a wagon that hooks itself onto the hitch of my bacon cooker hauler should be worth more than my bacon cooker.

Bragging rights are worth $400.  Known fact.  400 + $150 for cart equals $550

• Haha 1

Just now, jsharr said:

How much for the damage to your tail gate when your Redneck engineering fails?  Or the Mercedes Benz behind you?   Or the value of all the stuff in cart that smashed into the Mercedes Benz that was following you?

My shit may not be pretty, but it will be rugged!

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I saw that too.  But I am not sure about the ratcheting gimmick.  Looks like too much shit to break.   

It is the same lift as the one I posted, just without the cart.  That ratcheting gimmick is just a boat winch that is used to hold $75000.00 Ranger boats to a trailer.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I just really want a welder.  I need to just do it myself!

If you want a welder, go buy a welder.  Bet you and G Man can use it on his truck, etc.  Maybe make a cool slide out mount for the bacon cooker and the bacon cooker hauler.  I wish I had a welder.

• Heart 1

21 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I just really want a welder.  I need to just do it myself!

If I only had room in the trailer....I would drop off one of my welders on my way to Alabama in a few weeks and pick it up on my way home.

• Heart 1