Hey Dottles

Gump

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

What did he build?  I think I missed something.

He built a deck that the cock roaches will live on after man kills himself off.  Then he built a "shed" on top of that for storing enough wood pellets to heat his house for an eon or so.  Other than that you missed nothing.

2 hours ago, Zackny said:

Did you sell your house yet?

No sir. It went on the market Thursday night for an offer period that ends today at 5 p.m. After that, it's on the market per usual. The house has already had 25 tours in 3 and a half days.... so I remain hopeful. Real estate agent said he thought there is a 90% chance an offer is coming in today. But you know those pesky home buyers... always doing things on their own timelines. The gall....!

8 minutes ago, Dottles said:

No sir. It went on the market Thursday night for an offer period that ends today at 5 p.m. After that, it's on the market per usual. The house has already had 25 tours in 3 and a half days.... so I remain hopeful. Real estate agent said he thought there is a 90% chance an offer is coming in today. But you know those pesky home buyers... always doing things on their own timelines. The gall....!

Do you mention the soundproof dungeon in the brochure, or just show that to the prospective buyers who might be most interested?