Mail in voting question

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Mr. Silly,

3 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

If you mail them in all on the same day then mail them from different post offices.  

Hold on!  Do you mail say 15 in the hopes the 7 make it through?  Or mail 7 and only expect your normal 2 votes to get counted?

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I got my absentee ballot couple days ago :) I drop it off at the clerk's office.

We'd have to drive to the walk-in at the county office if we want to vote in the next couple weeks. After that, the local office opens and we can walk in there.  We'll wait since the local office is a short walk away.

• Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

We'd have to drive to the walk-in at the county office if we want to vote in the next couple weeks. After that, the local office opens and we can walk in there.  We'll wait since the local office is a short walk away.

Satellite offices open for absentee voting October 14 here in VA. I’m voting early and often. 

25 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I'm 1 mile from city hall :)  I live in a small city

It makes "Vote early, vote often." a whole lot easier this year.  In the past I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to get in line and then when done run to the car for different ID and stand in line again.  That got old after the 5th or 6th time.  Not I just have to drop them in different mail boxes.  Easy Peezy  

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

It makes "Vote early, vote often." a whole lot easier this year.  In the past I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to get in line and then when done run to the car for different ID and stand in line again.  That got old after the 5th or 6th time.  Not I just have to drop them in different mail boxes.  Easy Peezy  

And with all your avatars, they will never know who you really are! 

54 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I'm 1 mile from city hall :)  I live in a small city

I'm 0.03 miles from city hall...I live in a really small town and I'm unemployed so I can vote any time of day. I have to walk past the corner bar twice and they run a special. If you have a I voted sticker you get 1 free drink. 

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, BR46 said:

I'm 0.03 miles from city hall...I live in a really small town and I'm unemployed so I can vote any time of day. I have to walk past the corner bar twice and they run a special. If you have a I voted sticker you get 1 free drink. 

Clearly this will be the best $20 you ever spent, eh?

image.png.f4fad32f8403006e62ea42766dc523c1.png

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Because you think the polling place will eventually cut him off from voting if he is too drunk? Have you been to Wisconsin? I think the polling stations there may have 3 drink minimums. 

There's a group of guys that have happy hour every thing. They will get together for haircut day where they meet up at the bar and take turns going next door for a haircut. They meet up at the bar and then go vote and come back for their free drink.