Henry Winkler is one of Bob Newhart's patients this afternoon

Mr. Silly

6 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Oh wait, i do get the channel.  :cheerleader:

That means you get Petticoat Junction and Mary Tyler Moore too!    

Petticoat Junction is about to reset back to the first episodes.  Kate has left the Shady Rest leaving Uncle Joe in charge and Dr. Craig (June Lockhart) is the mature adult trying to keep him in line.  That means you'll get to see the episode where the girls dress as the Beatles and sing a couple songs for us.  Unfortunately, you missed the Beverly Hillbillies / Green Acres crossover episode when Betty Jo has the baby.  You'll have to wait about 3 months for that exceptional episode. 

Mary Tyler Moore is nearing the end of season 6. You missed the Chuckles the Clown Funeral but you'll get to see the finale.  

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

Henry Winkler a few years ago was on a limited duration show with Terry Bradsaw, George Foreman and William Shatner.  A sort of "fish out of water" show where they travelled  through Asia, and then Europe the next season.  It was oddly entertaining.

Bob Newhart won an emmy for his guest appearances on the Big Bang Theory. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

Mary Tyler Moore is nearing the end of season 6. You missed the Chuckles the Clown Funeral but you'll get to see the finale.  

Mary was never quite the same when she moved to her new apartment and stole Ann Marie's boyfriend. :nodhead:

I hope that's not during the conference call with my boss!

I had an online chat today to figure out how to get that channel's listing added to my dvr guide.  The guy told me to restart, and then manually connect to download and then clidk on the return to default settings and do the guided set up again.  I told him that sounded like a lot of things could go wrong.  He assured me it wouldn't and I said I didn't think those directions sounded good and I was afraid the whole thing would stop working.  I can tell he was frustrated talking to me, and I can hardly blame him, so I just ended the chat.

• Sad 1

On 9/24/2020 at 1:58 PM, Kirby said:

Why is Bobby Jo throwing herself at that dweeb Oren?

The pickin's are thin for the ladies in the greater Hooterville / Pixley area.  Bobby Jo is probably feeling a little anxious ever since Betty Jo got married and had the baby.  The only other a available guy might be Ebb.  Oren is a catch compared to Ebb.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

The pickin's are thin for the ladies in the greater Hooterville / Pixley area.  Bobby Jo is probably feeling a little anxious ever since Betty Jo got married and had the baby.  The only other a available guy might be Ebb.  Oren is a catch compared to Ebb.

I thought Eb was pretty cool!  For Hicksville, anyhoo!

Just now, Philander Seabury said:

I thought Eb was pretty cool!  For Hicksville, anyhoo!

Eb was a very kind young man.  As a farm hand though, I don't think Eb made enough to support the life style Bobby Jo was accustomed.  Although he was kind, Eb wasn't the brightest.  His career potential was very limited.

6 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Was Mr. Kimble married?  Hmm, I don;t know.  I saw him with a woman the other day.  No, wait a minute, maybe that was someone else...

No, there was an episode where he proposed to Ralph though (he was under the influence of medication and Sam Drucker's Justice of the Peace licesnse had expired).

• Awesome 1

On 9/21/2020 at 3:56 PM, Kirby said:

Mary was never quite the same when she moved to her new apartment and stole Ann Marie's boyfriend. :nodhead:

Donald was so ashamed that changed his name from Donald Hollinger to Joe Warner when he moved from New York to Minneapolis.  

(BTW -- He is on now)