Professional dominatrix

Dirtyhip

11 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Some guys might pay for a chick in bike armor to manual over them.

My brother threatened me with ass kickings to lie under the ramp so he could jump over me.  My 6 YO brain had to reason certain ass kicking vs the slim possibility of serious injury.  I chose to get jumped.

• Heart 2

Just now, Randomguy said:

Don’t make fun of my lack of chaps.  I usually borrow a pair when I need them. 

Just cut the butt out of an old pair of jeans that you bought at resale shop a few sizes to big for you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+make+chaps+out+of+jeans&oq=How+to+make+chaps+out+of+jeans&aqs=chrome.0.0l5.7475j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_ORdpX82OGIzusQWxhIuADw39

1 hour ago, Mr. Silly said:

I am sure a good percentage of your transactions would be cash so you could declare what you want.

You should consider a career change.

You guys just want me to do this for the forum threads titled “Mistress volumes.”

probably way more interesting than my secretarial volumes.

you guys could help me choose whips and other implements of torture.

19 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

You guys just want me to do this for the forum threads titled “Mistress volumes.”

probably way more interesting than my secretarial volumes.

you guys could help me choose whips and other implements of torture.

I could put you in touch with Mistress Wanda for some pointers and a couple of contacts in the industry.

...like all businesses these days, the real money is gonna go to someone who registers the Domaine Name "Uber Amazon" and sets up a service connecting Doms to clients. You take a percentage off the top of every topping, and with extras like ball gags and handcuffs, before long you're looking at real money.

And you can run the whole thing from your camper.  Or maybe after hours on your office computer.

Don't thank me, helping people is part of our service here at Square Wheels Cycling Forums.

• Haha 1