The "I love jsharrt" thread

Randomguy

No, I am not.  I am borderline dickish, sort of snarky and I make light of other people's problems.  Did you see where I told Dottie to wear makeup and ask for nice dinner while some predatory home buyer screws him out of his life savings?

The only person on here that really deserves the way I treat them is that pedantic jerk @Razors Edge

5 minutes ago, jsharr said:

No, I am not.  I am borderline dickish, sort of snarky and I make light of other people's problems. 

The only person on here that really deserves the way I treat them is that pedantic jerk @Razors Edge

Dickish, snarky, rude, AND AN ATTENTION WHORE!!!!!!

And absolutely correct in your final comment as well.

5 minutes ago, jsharr said:

No, I am not.  I am borderline dickish, sort of snarky and I make light of other people's problems.  Did you see where I told Dottie to wear makeup and ask for nice dinner while some predatory home buyer screws him out of his life savings?

Nomimated...... Nominted.......Nominated       There I think I got it right.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Kirby said:

You're a devoted dad who uses his free time to help your kids and other boys who may not otherwise get that sort of support.  Plus you're good to rescue dogs who need a home.  Those are two very good qualities. :nodhead:

Plus he consistently makes me laugh. So I’ve got that going for me. Which is nice.  :D

• Heart 1