How would you send 70 photos to someone?

Randomguy

I told him to go to dropbox and he is an idiot tech-wise, so a five minute conversation turned into me saying "I don't know, I am not at your computer.  Just follow the damn prompts." after 20 minutes.  Geez.

His neighbor sent him the 70 photos in 70 individual emails, because she isn't tech wise, either.  I told him either forward every damn email or open every damn email and save.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I told him to go to dropbox and he is an idiot tech-wise, so a five minute conversation turned into me saying "I don't know, I am not at your computer.  Just follow the damn prompts." after 20 minutes.  Geez.

His neighbor sent him the 70 photos in 70 individual emails, because she isn't tech wise, either.  I told him either forward every damn email or open every damn email and save.

Ignoring my first delivery method where Realtors don't need greater than the MLS standard 1500 pixels, downsize all photos to 1500px and email about 25 at a time (full size files are so large that can only email 2 at a time before hitting Gmail limit.)

I personally use Dropbox for full size or mp4 video, but sound like problem is on the originator side. Never have gone above the "free" Dropbox limit as trained recipients to delete from Dropbox as they receive and download them - I of course have the original if need to re-send in another format.  If the made a specific folder, perhaps name 'probate photos' and saved each and every single email into that folder, would only have to do one single upload to Dropbox, "select all" from that folder and upload. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I told him to go to dropbox and he is an idiot tech-wise

Or...   have your friend find a Walgreens close to the brother.  Create a photo order, print them all out at the Walgreens in the brothers name (if that is possible) and charge the estate (or the idiot can pay) for the cost of the photos.  He can drive and pick up the photos. 

This also solves the next problem...   How do I print a picture?  My printer won't do that.  

• Heart 1