It is going to be a shit show

Randomguy
Go to solution Solved by ChrisL,

Shit Show...  What this term reminds me of is our company Christmas party 2 years ago.  Unbeknownst to me one of our Facilities guys was dating a receptionist, they had just broken up  and the Facilities guy brought a smoking hot date to the party.

Receptionist Ex ends up getting  shit faced on the free booze and I was out on the patio with my wife when the other receptionist takes now drunken receptionist outside for some air.  We’re standing behind a couch and shit faced receptionist falls over the back of the couch on her back legs spread eagle and uh yeah no parties under that short skirt...

Other receptionist rolls her eyes, says what a shit show and leaves... My wife & I helped her up and called her a Uber...   Poor girl couldn’t look at me for months.. Funny she’s now our department admin and at some point will be sitting right outside my office.

• Haha 4

• Solution
1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

How was her grooming?

Clean shaved. No joke, nothing left to the imagination.  I mean she was posed for a gynecologist exam 2’ from where I was standing and just laid like that for several seconds until we walked around the couch to help her up.

My wife was like, did you get a good look? How could I miss it???

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Shit Show...  What this term reminds me of is our company Christmas party 2 years ago.  Unbeknownst to me one of our Facilities guys was dating a receptionist, they had just broken up  and the Facilities guy brought a smoking hot date to the party.

Receptionist Ex ends up getting  shit faced on the free booze and I was out on the patio with my wife when the other receptionist takes now drunken receptionist outside for some air.  We’re standing behind a couch and shit faced receptionist falls over the back of the couch on her back legs spread eagle and uh yeah no parties under that short skirt...

Other receptionist rolls her eyes, says what a shit show and leaves... My wife & I helped her up and called her a Uber...   Poor girl couldn’t look at me for months.. Funny she’s now our department admin and at some point will be sitting right outside my office.

Wow.  

Office parties and excessive alcohol is a bad idea.

21 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Wow.  

Office parties and excessive alcohol is a bad idea.

Agreed.  I didn’t know her well then but actually got to know her pretty well in the year since that incident.  It seems out of character for her. I think her ex bringing a date just pushed her over the edge that night.