That's it. I'm dumping my gym membership.

Rattlecan

I have one that looks a lot like the photo you posted. It was used regularly until they built a world class gym in my area. Once I had a gym to go to (with an aquatics center) I quit using it. One of my sons was home on leave one year and needed the room for his daughters to sleep in so he partially disassembled it and moved it over against the wall. The room got turned into a storage room and now has stuff piled all around it. To try to reassemble it I would have to tackle the room first. When I first bought it many years ago my youngest son and I spent several days with the instruction book putting it together. Without the book and working by myself I don’t know if I can get it back together. Maybe that will be a project for this winter?

• Heart 1

Progress. I managed to get rid of the couch that was occupying the space intended for the machine, and I got as far as I could on the assembly on my own. I will have to get one of my grandsons, or my son in law to help with putting the top assembly on. Hopefully one of them will be available tomorrow to lend a hand.

16104878-0E58-4E74-BCA8-C17143D6DDE2.jpeg

9F5B765B-F722-4810-AF90-7970CD411F9C.jpeg

• Heart 1