I'll have a steak sandwich

AirwickWithCheese

Must have onions, but don't you dare throw that fake cheese on it.

I was in Philly one time and ordered a steak with provolone "provi and onions", a legitimate order here in the Susquahana Valley

but in Philly I caught enough passive aggressive body language to know I just pissed off the guy at the grill for not ordering the standard "Whiz" :D

I was in Philly one time and ordered a steak with provolone "provi and onions", a legitimate order here in the Susquahana Valley

but in Philly I caught enough passive aggressive body language to know I just pissed off the guy at the grill for not ordering the standard "Whiz" :D

i would have told the phlunky behind the grill where to go, and moved on to the next vendor.

In Philthy you can't swing a dead cat in the air without hitting a place that makes steak sammiches.

i would have told the phlunky behind the grill where to go, and moved on to the next vendor.

In Philthy you can't swing a dead cat in the air without hitting a place that makes steak sammiches.

I suspect that at a lot of places in Philly, the making of said sammich involves swinging a dead cat in the air.

Is that like a reach around?

It's more like brotherly love "Greek Style".

In Philly if you get a reach around, they're just trying to steal your wallet

I think we finally found a subject Nate and BSY can agree on!  I am going to knock on wood with my lucky rabbit's foot now!  (hope I did not start world war tres)