Got Covid Tested

ChrisL

Just now, ChrisL said:

Fuck they jab that swab waaaay up there!   I heard that the test was “uncomfortable” yeah it kinda is.  It made me gag & cough but I survived.  I get to get my brain jabbed again next week.

Can’t wait...

I got one on Monday, as I mentioned.  They said I was negative, then I got all pissed off and said "How dare you say that, I am a very positive person!"

This one was a bit harder, made my nose run a bit.  Still wasn't so bad, I would rather get covid tested than get a shot.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I got one on Monday, as I mentioned.  They said I was negative, then I got all pissed off and said "How dare you say that, I am a very positive person!"

This one was a bit harder, made my nose run a bit.  Still wasn't so bad, I would rather get covid tested than get a shot.

Well I have a needle phobia so I’ll take the swab any day!

I have been up to my elbows in other people’s blood and saw torn apart bodies but I can’t look when the EMT jabs that needle.  

• Hugs 1

26 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Fuck they jab that swab waaaay up there!   I heard that the test was “uncomfortable” yeah it kinda is.  It made me gag & cough but I survived.  I get to get my brain jabbed again next week.

Can’t wait...

To take pictures of the back of my throat they ran the camera up the nose, through the passage back down into the throat to look at the base of the tongue.  Of course they had me sniff a bit of anesthetic first to numb the area.  The anesthetic was placed in the nose by sticking a swab almost into my brain.

:)

We all got tested at work; the test was self inflicted. I had to blow my nose, then run a swab around my nostrils while a very bored looking healthcare professional watched. then put the swab in test tube, stick a cork in the tube and put it in an envelope.

I don't know if this test was bullshit, or the drill into your brain is bullshit......:dontknow:

11 hours ago, Further said:

We all got tested at work; the test was self inflicted. I had to blow my nose, then run a swab around my nostrils while a very bored looking healthcare professional watched. then put the swab in test tube, stick a cork in the tube and put it in an envelope.

I don't know if this test was bullshit, or the drill into your brain is bullshit......:dontknow:

That sounds like the SARS test I was given at the horse spittal.

• Heart 1