The last weekend in September...starts after work tomorrow.

petitepedal

Saturday morning meeting my daughter at the Farmer’s market, then a bird watching event on Grand Island NY. Then shopping for anniversary jewelry Saturday Afternoon. Just got a a coupon worth $500 in the mail today. And Saturday evening a bonfire with my daughter and BuffCarla’s cousin. 

Sunday Church Football and a hike. And laundry. 

• Heart 2

The weather this weekend will be perfect, sunny upper 70’s to lower 80’s. Short ride this afternoon then we have to run into town and do a few errands. Planning meeting at church Saturday morning followed by a 30-40 mile ride near Lake Ontario and then pizza. Sunday we are riding with the club from up north for the annual end of the year ride. No bbq after this year due to covid so we will stop at the brew pub in Tupper Lake on the way home.

• Heart 3

Saturday morning my daughter and son-in-law are doing a virtual marathon. Most of it is going to be on a MUT where I figured out a course for them. It has 4 bathrooms and 2 water stops which is important in my opinion. WoJSTL and I are going to support them by riding the tandem filled with sports drinks and energy food. As my SIL runs about a minute per mile faster, we will need to do a lot of back and forth.

Sunday going for a ride.

Both days watching the Cardinals baseball team finish out the truncated regular season. Hopefully they make the playoffs.

• Heart 1

Spotty rain overnight into the morning then clearing up. They moved the WWII warbirds flyover from today to tomorrow. They are flying down the Potomac from just east of Harper’s Ferry (Round Hill VA) to DC. Find a place  to chill and watch some old planes fly by. 
It’s time to install the leaf catcher on the frog pond. We had to take that out this past spring and I don’t want to do that again. 
Study for school both days. I have to work on the second paper that’s due in a week. Midterm next week. And there is reading to do. 
Making meatloaf one day and grilling brats another. Haven’t decided which. I’ll make some sauerkraut and some German potato salad. I’ll start the sub rolls tonight with some sourdough starter.